Wednesday 11 February 2015

Love our earth day

I was so inspired by the healthy lifestyle talk yesterday and am definitely going to make a concerted effort wherever possible to eat from the tree and not the factoree!!
Today I  had boiled eggs for breakfast instead of All bran and I had fruit at tea time with a delicious chicken pita (brown) for lunch...I added some raw peppers in as well.  Of course I also drank a lot of water.

I have decided to look for some lovely, easy recipes to help me prepare meals that will be more organic and healthy so I will add some good ones to the blog....also kids lunch box ideas.

One of our moms, Jo Padt, is selling organic veg/fruit packs as well.  I have ordered my first one which will arrive on Friday.  I am adding her email address on in case anyone else would like to order.  You can pre-order from tomorrow for next Friday.

joannepadt@telkomsa.net

Remember!  Its all about the fruit bout the veg NO JUNK - well ok but only 20% junk:)

No comments:

Post a Comment